BEWARE!!!FAN BAU5, THEFANBAU5, THE FAN BAU5, THEFANBAU5.COM HTTP://WWW.THEFANBAU5.COM ..

SCAMMERS!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM SITE!! THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOUR MONEY, AND HIDE WHEN THEY DONT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEIR PROMISES!! THE COMPANY IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE COUNTY THEY CLAIM TO BE A BUSINESS IN..

THEY ARE BEING SUED RIGHT NOW!!! ..... THEY ARE ALSO BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI. THE OWNERS HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY AND USE COMPANIES LIKE FIVERR.COM TO DO THEIR WORK.

THE OWNER, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND, SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. MY FRIENDS USED THIS COMPANY AND NOW HAS NO BUSINESS!! THEY WERE ALSO BANNED FROM FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.. THE COMPANY CONSISTS, OF THE OWNER, HIS LITTLE SISTER, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND...

WITH NO EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY, AND NO COLLEGE EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOUR COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS!!DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS!!

Had an Experience with The Fan Bau5?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #625262

I can personally tell you that this review is COMPLETELY FALSE.The fact the this *** mentions the "Owner and HIS GF" tells me he has no idea what he is talking about.

The owner of this company is a woman and she does not have a girlfriend.Furthermore, I have used the fan bau5 for numerous projects and have been very happy with the results of each one.

Los Angeles, California, United States #623731

The people who wrote this sound like they got fired from this company.These are probably some *** bags that stole from the fan bau5 and got canned.

The person writing this should be ashamed of themselves.I have used this company and have no complaints what so ever.

what?
Stamford, Connecticut, United States #617869

why dont you give us the specifics of what happened. otherwise, we do not believe you, and therefor it just looks like you have a personal vendette, so what happened?